Yojna IAS Counseling
Yojna IAS Counseling
YOJNA IAS IS PLACED AMONG THE TOP POSITIONS IN THE LIST OF ONLINE COACHING INSTITUTES IN INDIA AND THE ONLY ACADEMY IN INDIA WHICH GIVES BEST STUDENT-FACULTY INTERACTION AS WELL AS INTERACTION AMONG STUDENTS, WITH THE HELP OF LATEST MODERN TECHNOLOGY THROUGH LIVE CLASSES. THE COURSE COVERS ENTIRE SYLLABUS OF UPSC CIVIL SERVICES IN MOST PRECISE MANNER.
If you want to feel the environment of the best coaching for IAS preparation, you must join Yojna IAS. Yojna IAS fulfills all the needs of an IAS aspirant be it the best study material, fee structure, motivating faculty, best infrastructure, etc.
Yojna IAS is the coaching where an IAS aspirant builds his future by himself and the faculty guides him to the right path. There are many candidates who had cleared IAS Exams without spending sleepless nights and without paying high amounts to any coaching institute. Why is Coaching necessary? Actually, good coaches and mentors can be very helpful to their students unless they are misleading the student. The best example of a good coach and a mentor is Guru Dronacharya from Mahabharata whose teachings led Arjuna to achieve his goal. The coaching center helps the student to reduce his self-effort. A well-experienced coach by his clear knowledge can help the student to learn fast and succeed in breaking the tight competition.
About Yojna IAS Coaching- Best IAS Coaching Institute in Delhi
Yojna IAS Coaching is one of the best places to learn some specialized subjects for IAS preparation such as General Studies, Economics, Geography, History, Environmental Sciences, etc from a set of top faculties willing to provide the students with the best of guidance to their students and has hence rightly earned a place in the list of the names in the Coaching industry for IAS preparations. The Delhi students can luckily have their services in their own town as it is one of the most popular names in southern parts of the country. Yojna Coaching is a place where you can find the best of facilities including a top-class infrastructure, the best study material, and very good faculty support. The management of the institute aims at providing the students with the best of the environment to enhance the students’ get the best support for chasing their aspirations. It provides a great environment for a candidate willing to prepare for the prestigious IAS Civil Services Examination. For these reasons, Yojna IAS Coaching is a name to trust in the town of Delhi. The management of the institute is led by trained professionals, having their own separate fields of expertise. They aim at building up of a student’s base which can be capable of laying the foundation of the society. Over a period of 6 years, the experienced faculties of the Institute have made more than 10000 placements of their students in various Government posts and in the Civil Services sector.
Course offered by Yojna IAS Coaching in Delhi – UPSC & IAS
- Address – Online Coaching
- Contact Number – 8595907569
- Fee Structure – 60,000+ GST
- Batch Size – 30 Online Class student
- UPSC Notes – Online Test series, UPSC Online Study Material, Soft Copy Current Affairs etc.
About the Faculty of Yojna IAS:–
- Experienced Faculty
- Faculty are themselves placed at top positions in the Civil Services Sector of our country.
- They are always available with complete dedication for the students if the students face any difficulties with their preparations.
PROCESS OF Enrollment
- A COUNSELOR GUIDES YOU AND TAKES UP YOUR QUERIES.
- THE COURSE DIRECTOR WILL NOTIFY YOU ABOUT ENTIRE COURSE.
- DETAILS OF ASPIRANT IS TAKEN ON TELEGRAM
- THE STUDENT IS ADDED TO A GROUP IN TELEGRAM, WHERE HE GETS RELEVANT INFORMATION, CURRENT AFFAIRS, AND NEWSPAPER.
- MENTORS WILL CONTACT STUDENTS AND GUIDE THE STUDENTS HOW TO LOG INTO YOJNA WHERE ONLINE CLASSES WILL BE CONDUCTED.
- A SESSION WILL BE CONDUCTED WITH ALL STUDENTS TOGETHER (WHERE STUDENTS INTERACT WITH COURSE DIRECTOR AND MENTORS.
- MENTORS WILL CONTACT AGAIN FOR FEEDBACK.
- The staff has expertise in the field and has successfully cracked their competitive exams so that they can take the students on the right path.
- They provide free study material, various shortcut techniques, model exam papers, weekly motivational training sessions, hostel and library facilities, etc
- Over 10000+ students have been placed since its inception.
- Low Fees Courses as compared to other institutes.
- The founder aims at a low cost and effective setup to train and boost the interest of the students.
- The first thing you will surely need is a proper set of books and study material, magazines for current affairs, etc. This is one thing on which you will need to spend a bit because this is not an expense but an investment that will surely help to gain good returns going forward.
- Now, with the increasing use of technology and the availability of the internet at your fingertips, it has become easier and affordable for students as it is a source of a vast number of resources at a very low cost.
- There are many free online platforms and other free online videos on youtube which you can refer to for your studies.
Subjects offered by the Institute:
- Polity and Governance
- History (Ancient, Medieval, Modern, and World)
- Geography (Indian & World Geography)
- Environment and ecology
- Science and Technology and General Science
- International Relationship
- Disaster Management
- Social Justice and Indian Society
- Ethics and integrity
- Art and Culture
- Internal Security
- Optional Subject
- CSAT + ESSAY
- GS Foundation Course -50,000 (excluding GST)
- GS Foundation Course + CSAT – 60,000 (excluding GST)
- Only CSAT – 10,000 (excluding GST)
- Optional Subject – 20,000 (excluding GST)
- Advance Course – 80,000 (excluding GST)
- Includes the whole syllabus of prelims, mains, and optional
- Fees can be paid in installments as there is flexibility fro the students in paying the amount of the total fees in parts so that the students don’t face financial burden.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 32
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes