Plutus IAS Counselling
PLUTUS IAS IS RANKED AT TOP POSITION IN THE LIST OF ONLINE COACHING INSTITUTES IN INDIA AND THE ONLY ACADEMY IN INDIA WHICH GIVES BEST STUDENT FACULTY INTERACTION AS WELL AS INTERACTION AMONG STUDENTS, WITH HELP OF LATEST MODERN TECHNOLOGY LIVE CLASSES. THE COURSE COVERS ENTIRE SYLLABUS OF UPSC IN MOST PRECISE MANNER.
Plutus IAS Coaching is a coaching institute that has years of experience in the UPSC coaching industry and consists of brilliant professionals which provide the students with the best of the coaching experience. At the UPSC level, the coaching institute offers coaching for aptitude, general science, current affairs, etc. under a 6-month course and the student has an option of repeating the course still he or she clears the UPSC examination for IAS preparations. The Plutus IAS Coaching has a very reasonable course fee and hence is affordable for lower and middle-class economic background students. It has an excellent study material that provides a very comprehensive, periodically updated, and holistic approach towards the competitive exams preparation. The staff has expertise in identifying the student’s weaknesses in particular subjects and then they organize special classes for each student.
About Plutus IAS Coaching- Best IAS Coaching Institute in Delhi
The infrastructure provided by Plutus IAS Academy which provides a positive environment for the studies of the students. The faculties selected by the institute are the ones who had themselves cleared UPSC exams with top scores in the previous years. They have tremendous experience in the field of Civil Services Competitive Exams preparation. The institute provides well-researched notes and covers the complete UPSC syllabus to the core as it consists of questions from the previous year’s exams. The batch size is small as only 40 students are allowed per batch which makes each student comfortable into the classroom environment and this makes it helpful for the Teachers to concentrate on each individual student. The institute arranges guest lectures by various IAS and IPS officers who guide their students with their experiences. The weaker students get special attention by the faculties in their academics with an approach to be confident enough to face the exams. The students are provided with backup online lectures for the revision of various topics. Study Booklets and notes are available, which are well-researched and are very precise with respect to the syllabus of the competitive exams. Fees discounts to economically underprivileged students and female aspirants as part of their course syllabus. Demo Classes are organized for the new students interested in taking admissions in the institute to get a proper idea of the teaching methodology of the teachers and to make the decision making easier. Plutus IAS Coaching will contact again for the feedback. The admission procedure is simple but the students need to pass an admission test for admission to the institute.
Course offered by Plutus IAS Coaching in Delhi – UPSC & IAS
- Address – Online Coaching
- Contact Number – 8448440231, 8595907565
- Fee Structure – 1,40,000+GST for Online Classes
- Batch Size – 20 – 40 Students
- UPSC Notes – UPSC Online Study Material, Online Test series, Soft Copy Current Affairs, etc.
- Previous Years Result – New Started
WHAT WE ARE PROVIDING!
- 1.Online Classes with highly experienced faculty
- 2.Daily Quiz
- 3.Study Material
- 4.Video Lectures
- 5.Daily Newspaper
- 6.Daily Current Affairs
- 7.Monthly Magazine of Current Affairs
- 8.Test Series
Plutus IAS Online Courses fee
For GS (Pre + Mains + Csat) Course
|GS (PRE+MAINS)||₹1,10,000 + 18% GST = ₹1,29,800/-||1 YEAR|
|GS (PRE+MAINS+CSAT)||₹1,40,000 + 18% GST = ₹1,65,200/-||1 YEAR|
For 2 Year Foundation Course
|CSAT||₹1,47,600 + 18% GST = ₹1,80,000/-||2YEAR|
|GS PRE + CSAT||₹72,800 + 18,000 + 18% GST = ₹1,07,144/-||2 YEAR|
|GS PRE + MAINS + CSAT||₹1,82,000 + 18% GST = ₹2,14,760/-||2 YEAR|
|GS PRE + MAINS + CSAT + OPTIONAL SUBJECTS||₹2,14,760+50000 = ₹2,64,760/-||2 YEAR|
For 3 Year Foundation Course
|GS PRE||₹1,47,600 + 18% GST = ₹1,80,000/-||3 YEAR|
|GS MAINS||₹1,69,200 + 18% GST = ₹1,99,656/-||3 YEAR|
|GS PRE + MAINS + CSAT||₹2,82,000 + 18% GST = ₹3,32,760/-||3 YEAR|
|GS PRE + MAINS + CSAT + OPTIONAL SUBJECTS||₹3,32,760+50000 = ₹3,82,760/-||3 YEAR|
Plutus IAS Offline Courses fee
For Offline GS (Pre Cum Mains) Course
|GS(PRE+MAINS+ CSAT) INCLUDING ESSAY + ANSWE WRITING + MOCK INTERVIEW||₹1,60,000 + 18% GST = ₹1,88,800/-||2 YEAR|
|GS (PRE + MAINS)||₹1,30,000 + 18% GST = ₹1,53,400/-||1 YEAR|
For Offline 2 Years Foundation Course
|OFFLINE CSAT||₹20,000/-||2 YEAR|
|GS PRE||₹86,000 + 18% GST = ₹1,01,480/-||2 YEAR|
|GS MAINS||₹1,29,000 = 18% GST = ₹152220/-||2 YEAR|
|GS PRE + MAINS + CSAT||₹2,15,000 + 18% GST = ₹2,53,700/-||2 YEAR|
|GS(PRE+MAINS+CSAT) +OPTIONAL SUBJECT||₹2,53,700 + 50,000 = ₹3,03,700/-||2 YEAR|
For Offline 3 Years Foundation Course
|OFFLINE CSAT||₹20,000/-||3 YEAR|
|GS PRE||₹1,20,000+ 18% GST = ₹1,41,600/-||3 YEAR|
|GS MAINS||₹1,80,000 = 18% GST = ₹2,12,400/-||3 YEAR|
|GS PRE + MAINS + CSAT||₹3,00,000 + 18% GST = ₹3,54,000/-||3 YEAR|
|GS(PRE+MAINS+CSAT) +OPTIONAL SUBJECT||₹3,54,000 + 50,000 = ₹4,04,000/-||3 YEAR|
For Offline 2 Year & 3 Years Optional Course
|FOR OPTIONAL||₹50,000/-||2 YEAR|
|FOR OPTIONAL||₹50,000/-||3 YEAR|
For Offline CSAT 2 Year & 3 Year Course
|FOR CSAT||₹20,000/-||2 YEAR|
|FOR CSAT||₹20,000/-||3 YEAR|
Includes the whole syllabus of Prelims6, Mains, and optional. **GST EXTRAAbout the Faculty of Plutus IAS:–
- Polity and PSIR Optional:- Dr. Bijendra Kumar Jha
- History:- Dr. Huma Hassan
- ( History (G.S) Geography (Optional):- Kulbushan Singh
- Polity, Current Affairs, Governance:- Prince Kumar
- Anthropology:Hima Krishnan
- International Relation:Swarn Kumar
- Sociology/Ethics:Ayush Babu
- Political Science:Khyati Khare
- Math Hindi Medium(CSAT):Mohit Sharma
- Reasoning (CSAT):Vishwas Jain
- Science & Tech:Alokit Kapoor
- Geo & Environment & Ecology:Amit Gaur
- English (CSAT):Shashank Bipul
- Experienced Faculty
Google Review– 4.5 stars out of 5 starsKey Features:-
- Coaching is available with recorded lectures and video facility and hence the students can get the courses online for revision from the comforts of their homes.
- Study Booklets and notes are available, which are well-researched and are very precise with respect to the syllabus of the competitive exams.
- Fees discounts to economically underprivileged students and female aspirants as part of their course syllabus.
- Doubt clearing session facility at any time is provided by the staff for the students through Whatsapp groups and other social media platforms.
- One of the best options is they will give you an opportunity to Discuss lessons with other online communities & study groups.
COURSE DISTRIBUTION IN HOURS Subjects Duration Of Classes
- Polity and Governance 75 Hours
- History (Ancient, Medieval, Modern, and World) 110 Hours
- Geography (Indian & World Geography) 75 hours
- Economics 100 hours
- Environment and ecology 30 hours
- Science and Technology and General Science 30 hours
- International Relationship 20 hours
- Disaster Management 15 hours
- Social Justice and Indian Society 40 Hours
- Ethics and integrity 70 Hours
- Art and Culture 15 hours
- Internal Security 10 hours
- Optional Subject 285 Hours
- CSAT + ESSAY 30 HOURS
Total 905 HOURS
PROCESS OF Enrollment
- A COUNSELOR GUIDES YOU AND TAKES UP YOUR QUERIES. Your queries are solved by their executive team.
- COURSE DIRECTOR WILL NOTIFY YOU ABOUT ENTIRE COURSE. And each course is coordinated by different teams as this makes the counseling more user friendly.
- DETAILS OF ASPIRANT IS TAKEN ON TELEGRAM and
- THE STUDENT IS ADDED TO A GROUP IN TELEGRAM, WHERE HE GETS RELEVANT INFORMATION, CURRENT AFFAIRS, AND NEWSPAPER.
- MENTORS WILL CONTACT STUDENTS AND GUIDE THE STUDENTS HOW TO LOG INTO HINDUZONE WHERE ONLINE CLASSES WILL BE CONDUCTED.
- A SESSION WILL BE CONDUCTED WITH ALL STUDENTS TOGETHER (WHERE STUDENTS INTERACT WITH COURSE DIRECTOR AND MENTORS ).
- DEMO Classes are organized for the new students interested in taking admissions in the institute to get a proper idea of the teaching methodology of the teachers and to make the decision making easier.
- MENTORS WILL CONTACT AGAIN FOR FEEDBACK.
- ADMISSION procedure is simple but the students need to pass an admission test for admission to the institute.