IBPS SO LAW Professional Knowledge
Benefits from course —
- Years of experience and our expertise has allowed us to prepare the best video courses for the aspiring students of IBPS SO MAINS 2018.
- The comprehensive course material provide you with the exam syllabus along with time saving tricks as well.
- You get many mock tests available that helps you face the pattern of questions for the mains.
- Take the tests to evaluate your progress level for the mains exam.
- You get the premium level of study materials with premium level of expert hands.
- The online video course not just saves you time and is also cost effective.
- The video content also can be recorded and saved for future references.
Course Description-The key features for this video course is that it enables and ensures preparation for the mains.
A large number of students can connect on the course without any hassles.
The video course offers you with the question format and pattern thus you know what might come for the mains exam.
You can always have doubt clearing sessions if you face any.
Your score gets boosted as you start taking the mock tests which is gain very important.
Skills to be learnt in this course- During this video course you get to learn and enhance your skills as you take up the mock tests ,you are able to better your time management skill.
In the video course you also get to know techniques and tips to help you crack the main exams very easily.
For the continuous mock tests and practice you gain confidence while appearing for the actual final test.
You speed up for completing the exams that helps you in the mains.
Who should take the course-Aspiring students who have already passed on with their prelims and are preparing hard for the mains exams.
Student who are preparing for the mains of IBPS SO and do no want to waste their time and energy on classroom coaching and can prepare well from their comfort zone.
- Professional Knowledge section the precious of all will consists of questions from bank and laws. Study all your graduation books to excel in this and be aware of all terms and laws related to your profession .
- Always prepare a study plan to cover all important topics and strictly follow it.
- Try to identify your strong and weak areas by going through the syllabus and put more efforts in the weaker sections.
- Time management is the success mantra for IBPS SO exams as completing exams on time is a challenge. During the mains exams attempt the easy questions first.
- Practise and solve previous years question papers to get a fair idea about the exam pattern and know the difficulty level and it also helps you to increase your speed.
- Practice the mock test papers and evaluate your preparation level for the mains.
- Lectures 13
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 93
- Assessments Yes
- Banking Regulating Act 1949
- Consumer Protection act 1986
- Contracts of An Agency
- Contracts of Bailment
- Dissolution of a Film
- Foreign Exchange Management Act 1999
- Information Technology Act 2000
- Limitation act
- Prohibition of Money Laundering Act, 2002
- RBI Functions
- RBI Functions
- RTI Right To Information Act 2005
- Transfer of Property Act 1882