IBPS SO IT Professional Knowledge
Benefits from video course of IBPS SO IT Officer —
1)The video course is quite comprehensive in its content, Maximum number of students can enroll for the course while preparing for mains .
2)As you are done with the prelims now you need to concentrate for the subject professional knowledge for the mains.
3) Covers up your travelling time and cost expense.
4) Evaluation of self and give marks to oneself.
5) Prepare well for the mains with the help of mock papers .
6) Can record content and store it and can see whenever required.
7) Free from any hassles and can be done anywhere in the world and and any time if recorded.
8) Could ask for suggestions and queries gets answered .
9) You also get premium level of study materials for mains preparation.
10) Our video course will also constantly evaluate your progress for mains and help you prepare in less time.
11) You are guided well by our expert faculties for the video course.
12) The video lessons are informative and crisp relevant to the course required.
13) The course offered here is majorly in English and Hindi.
14)The video course allows you to prepare for the exams at your comfort,speed and timings.
The key objectives for IBPS SO IT Video Course is to ensure a sure shot way of preparation and inducing better chances and opportunity in banking sector.
Maximum number of students study without any hassles.
Provides extensive detailed course content.
Test yourself to know your preparation level.
Covering up the travel time and saving money.
Mock papers and Interactive classes in the video course are designed in such a way that you are absolutely ready to take the final test.
The video course helps you to understand the type and format for questions you will be facing in the mains.
Skills to be learnt in this course-During the video course you also get to learn and enhance your skills as by taking up the mock tests with the mentioned cut offs you are able to better your time management skill.
Even if you’re super busy the video course will help you to do multitasking along with your other work you can prepare yourself.
In the video course you also get to know techniques and tips to help you crack the main exams very easily.
For the continuous mock tests and practice you gain confidence while appearing for the actual final test.
Who should take the course--Students who are done with the prelims for IBPS SO IT OFFICER and are now looking forward to prepare for the mains exams and do not want to travel and save time and money.
Preparation tips —Any candidate when sits for IBPS SO mains exam for the first time, it is not possible for that person to know everything about the exams and maintain right attitude and positive confidence at the first time.
- Divide the time period of study hours for different sections of the exam.
- Focus and concentrate on what you are reading.
- Always try to write in the copy what you have learnt.
- The most important section which consists of the maximum marks is the section of professional knowledge. The questions of this section are totally based on the computer subjects. Proper concept is required for answering the questions of this section.
- Know everything related to the profession you are appearing for.
- Lectures 183
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 139
- Assessments Yes
- Avoidance of Deadlock
- Bankers Algorithm
- Counting Algorithm
- CPU Scheduling
- Critical Regions In Operating System
- Deadlock Prevention
- Demand Paging in Sperating System
- Detection of Deadlock
- Interprocess Communication
- Logical Vs Physical Address Space
- Memory Management
- Multilevel Feedback Queue Scheduling
- Multilevel Queue Scheduling
- Multiple Processor Scheduling
- Multiprogram Batched Systems
- Optimal Algorithm
- Page Replacement Algorithms FIFO
- Priority Scheduling
- Process Concepts and PCB
- Process Scheduling
- Real-Time Scheduling
- Round-Robin Scheduling
- Schedulers and Context Switching
- Scheduling Algorithms FCFS
- Second Chance Algorithm
- Segmentation in Operating System
- Semaphores In Operating System
- Simple Batch Systems
- The Critical Section Problem
- The Dining Philosophers Problems
- Thrashing In Operating System
- Time Sharing Systems
- Virtual Memory In OS
- All Pair Shortest Path
- Asymptotic Notation
- Binary Trees
- Break and continue statement In C Language
- Functions In C Language
- Graphs Search and Traversal techniques
- Hashing Algorithm
- Heaps and Heapsort
- Minimum Spanning Trees
- Optimal Binary Search Trees
- PASCAL Algorithm
- Radix Sort
- Sorting Insertion Sort
- Stacks and Queues
- Tree Traversal
- Trees in Data Structure
- Access Control in Java
- Applets in Java
- Arrays in Java
- Concepts of Classes
- Constructors in Java
- Control Statements in Java
- Data Types
- Encapsulation in Java
- Event Handling in Java
- Exception Handling in Java
- Expressions in Java
- History of Java
- Inheritance in Java
- Methods in Java
- Multithreading in Java
- Nested and Inner Classes in Java
- Objects in Java
- Operators in Java
- Overloading Methods and Constructors
- Packages and Interfaces in Java
- Parameter Passing in Java
- Polymorphism in Java
- Recursion in Java
- Scope and Lifetime of Variables in Java
- Simple Java Program
- This Keyword in Java
- Type Conversion and Casting in Java
- Variables in Java
Database Management Systems
Compiler Design/ Language Processor
- Addressing Modes
- Arithmetic Addition and subtraction
- Control Word
- Data Dependency
- Decimal Fixed & Floating Point Representation
- Error Detection Codes
- Excess-3 Code
- General Register Organisation
- Gray Code
- Machine Language
- Memory Organisation
- Microprogrammed Control Unit
- Number System
- Odd Function
- Overflow Detection
- Parity Bit
- Program Counter
- Weighted Code
Microprocessor and Computer Hardware
- 8085 Control and Status Signals
- 8085 Microprocessor
- Bus Organisation
- D/A Converters
- Digital Comparator
- Flip Flop
- Instruction Format
- Ladder Network
- Logical Operations
- Memory Classification
- Microprocessor Architecture and its operations
- Parity Generator/Checker
- Power Supply and Clock Frequency
- Programmable Interrupt Controller
- R/W Memory
- Ring Counter
- Ripple Counter
- Stack Pointer
- Synchronous Counter
- Up/Down Counter
- Acceptance Testing
- Alpha and Beta Testing of Products
- Code Inspection
- Formal Technical Reviews
- Functional Testing (Black Box Testing)
- Integration Testing
- Regression Testing
- Requirement Elicitation
- SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)
- Software Configuration Management (SCM)
- Software Design and Maintenance