IBPS SO AGRICULTURE Professional Knowledge
Benefits from video course-
- The video course is thrusted with almost everything you might require for preparing for the mains exams.
- Thousands of students have enjoyed the benefit of such compact video courses that have been incorporated with the required study materials, practise tests, mock tests .
- It helps you to analyze yourself and progress further.
- The video course has been designed such that it covers all the aspects of syllabus for the mains exams along with mock tests.
- It provides value for money as the courses are offered for the best price and best quality.
- The major features are the course plan have been prepared thoroughly by experts and exam toppers themselves.
- There are thousands of questions you will get required for regular practise tests.
- You also get a study planner that will help you plan out your weaker and stronger sections.
- This planner also helps you chalk out a proper plan for covering syllabus within the time given.
Skills to be learnt in this course-The video lessons provide you with a chance to improvise on your time management skills .
The mock tests keeps you in pace and finishing the practise test on time will ensure you do not miss any question in the final main exam.
You also get to know techniques and tips to help you crack the main exams very easily.
The video courses keeps you well organized as well.
You gain confidence and the mock tests work as boosters.
Who should take the course-Someone who is keen to work for the rural villagers and their financial profits. Aspiring candidates who are done with their prelims and now want to prepare for the mains exams but study at the comfort of their home environment and do not wants to travel but need an expertise coaching.
- You need to put in lot of effort and hard work for the exams. A positive and hard effort to clear the exams will definitely help you out.
- Be careful while choosing books for studying as any wrong book might lead you to danger zone
- You have to study hard and put more efforts after prelims to the main exams and the interview section.
- Lectures 15
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 79
- Assessments Yes
- Agriculture Cost and Schemes
- Different Diseases for Plant
- Different Government Schemes for Seed Technology
- Different Insurance Schemes Regarding Agriculture
- Different Varieties of ANIMAL HUSBANDRY
- Green Manures
- Herbicides Pesticides
- Indian Soil
- Preservation of Fruits and Vegetables
- Rural Welfare Activities in India
- Types of Cropping System
- Varieties important Of Crop Horticulture Vegetables
- Various Diseases and Its Causes
- Various Types of Agricultural Practices
- Woman and Child Development Schemes